ABOUT THE SERIES
Join PublicEngines Director of Public Safety Relations, Detective Daniel Seals each month as he teaches modern data analysis and Intelligence-led Policing techniques using CommandCentral Analytics. Each lesson is geared to helping participants create an atmosphere that results in a more informed police staff and better decision-making process. This training is designed for crime analysts, officers, and command staff of a law enforcement agency.
Attendees can expect to learn a systematic approach to intelligence gathering and visualization from each session to better prevent, reduce, and solve crime.
SIMPLY FILL OUT THE FORM ONCE TO REGISTER FOR THE ENTIRE SERIES
Monthly Topics Include
January 28th, 2014, 8:30 AM PST / 11:30 AM EST
- Discover how inaccurate data can skew your analysis and work against your agency's crime reduction efforts.
- Learn how to detect inaccurate data - including crime categories and mis-mapping
- And, see how you can easily correct these problems using the data quality and validation tools in CommandCentral.
February 18th, 8:00 AM PST / 11:00 AM EST
How to Set Up a Crime Dashboard - useful for command staff and crime analysts alike
- Basic Setup - How to see the Who, What, When and Where of criminal activity at a glance
- How to easily navigate between different crime types
- How to read your data and make actionable, intelligence-led decisions.
Mar 25, 2014 8:00 AM PST / 11:00 AM EST
Creating Custom Team-Oriented Visualizations and Reports
Apr 15, 2014 8:00 AM PST / 11:00 AM EST
Historical Address Searches with CommandCentral
We'll look at specific strategic and tactical applications of:
- Known Drug Locations
- Suspect Location
May 20, 2014 8:00 AM PST / 11:00 AM EST
Identifying and Eliminating Certain Calls for Service
- False Alarms and 911 Hang Ups
- Manpower cost calculations
Jun 17, 2014 8:00 AM PST/ 11:00 AM EST
Tactical Applications of Intelligence Coming from CommandCentral
- Leveraging CommandCentral for SWAT team and Narcotics applications
Jul 15, 2014 8:00 AM PST/ 11:00 EST
How to Effectively Target Areas Based On Criminal Activity
Aug 19, 2014 8:00 AM PST/ 11:00 AM EST
Set it and Forget it UCR Reporting
- Streamline UCR reporting freeing up precious time
- Enable everyone at your department to easily access and understand your UCR report
Sep 16, 2014 8:00 AM PST/ 11:00 EST
Streamline Daily Tasks with Custom Email Reporting
- Easy Ad Hoc Email Reporting
- Set it and Forget it Scheduled Email Reporting - how to automatically share your data and reports with individualS within and outside your agency.
Oct 21, 2014 8:00 AM PST/ 11:00 EST
Tis the season to be stealing? How to Create a Tactical Action Plan for Holiday Crime
- Identifying your agencies "regular" holiday crime patterns
- Forecasting the upcoming holiday crime season
- Creating a tactical action plan for prevention/disruption
Nov 18, 2014 8:00 AM PST/ 11:00 EST
CommandCentral Reports – To Export or to Email?
- Knowing the difference between the two and when to use each
Dec 9, 2014 8:00 AM PST / 11 AM EST
Revolutionize Your Command Staff Meetings with CommandCentral
- Setting up automated reporting for pre-meeting review
- How to effortlessly add intelligence to your raw data
- Clearly share command staff initiatives with the whole department